
For President's day, Wanda and Dabeed came to visit us. It was Dabeed's birthday so we went and ate some delicious food at Olive Garden. Earlier that day I made a birthday cake for Dabeed. I will say it was pretty professional! After some cake and ice cream we played Chutes and Ladders. Even though it was Dabeed's birthday, he only went up one ladder in the two games we played. Wanda was a pro winning both games. Yay for birthday parties!
Yum! If I come visit on my birthday will you make a cake for me? Haha! Looks good!
ReplyDeleteYum yum yum! You know what I was thinking? I need to make some hottie joes soon...
ReplyDeleteDabeed's FAVORITE!!! How did you know, Kathryn?!
ReplyDeleteThat really was such a fun way to celebrate his birthday, with the two of you!
And, at the risk of having my son get mad at me, I wanted to share something he wrote in an email to me yesterday ~
"I'm glad you noticed how happy Kathryn and I are in our marriage so far, because we're loving it! We really have a great time together! She's so wonderful, I'm truly a lucky man. I know it's only been 2 months so far, but I think we're doing a great job of starting off on the right foot."
Thanks for making Timmy happier than I've ever seen him, Kathryn!
We LOVE YOU (both)!
yeah fun!!! I finally got to see your blog! It is so cute! I love it!! now we can be blog sisters too ;) YOur guys are wonderful! And we WAY need to hand out soon!!!
ReplyDeleteKathryn, I love the cake! I miss you so much! When you two have time, you should come hang out with us. We would love that! Love you lots!
ReplyDeleteHave you thought about going into cake decorating for a profession? You really should!!!
ReplyDelete