Valentine Lunch Special!
On Valentine's Day, Timmy told me that he wanted to take me to lunch! We walked out to the car and then I was blindfolded. Timmy did a wonderful job at getting me lost. I had no idea where we were going. We finally parked, he got me out of the car and walked me up to the door. The blindfold was taken off and I realized where we were. He had taken me to my cousin's house. In the front room was a table set up for our romantic lunch. We were greeted by the "owners" of Alessa's Little Italy and seated. We were given our menus and started of with the salad. Our main course was some of the best pasta I have ever eaten, and the dessert!! Oh my, the cheesecake was absolutely amazing! It was such a fun lunch!! Thank you Tiffany and Julie! And thank you to my wonderful husband! You guys are awesome!!
I'm so happy for you. It sounds like you had a wonderful Valentines Day.
ReplyDeleteWhat a creative guy! That sounds like so much fun.
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! I just found your blog! I love blogs!! Love you!
ReplyDelete