Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The IV Surprise!

Timmy came up from the basement saying "Who wants me to give them an IV?" Lauren thinking he was joking volunteered. After much persuasion Lauren allowed Timmy to give her the IV. It was quite a dramatic moment. Bryce (her boyfriend) then told a story about this guy who died from getting an IV because there was an air bubble. Lauren became even more scared and thought she had an air bubble going to her heart. She survived and Timmy got to practice his IV skills. So if you need an IV, you know who to come to!
Tim Says: "you can run an entire IV tube's worth of air into the body without problem."
Lauren is so brave!


4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't say she's brave... I'd say she's crazy! :) Just kidding, Tim. You are a pro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim, you can practice on me! When I worked at the hospital all the nursing students practiced their blood draws on me because I have awesome veins. Darned awesome veins. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have chickened out. She's a good sport.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Timmilly! I love ya and all, but I don't think I would let you stick me with an IV. That is so cool that you can do that though. What are you studying that requires this? Tell me what is new with you guys...last I heard was that you got married and that you are living in Logan, I think? Drop a line when you get a chance.
    Kristin and Cody

    ReplyDelete