Sunday, February 1, 2009

Snowshoe Fun





Hi Folks! We just got done with a great weekend with my family (the McFall's). As you can see, we did some snowshoeing! It was a lot of fun! It's a great winter activity, and the weather was awesome. Corie and Nolan hooked us up with some snowshoes, as well as my sister Lauren and her boyfriend Bryce. Lauren is glad to have Bryce back from his Mission to Denmark, so she's not the 3rd wheel anymore.
It's so much fun to come down and visit with my family, especially with all the new additions! Kathryn is wonderful with the family, and she loves holding and playing with Corie and Nolan's new baby Jonah! It's also great to see Bryce again after his 2 year Mission to Denmark. Lauren and Bryce look so great together, and they really seem to be enjoying each others company.
Tomorrow I'm hoping to be able to get into my job training with Convergys. Right now I'm on the standby list, which if i don't get into I'll have to wait till March! Ugh! So hopefully they give me a call tomorrow morning with a spot open. Kathryn has 2 tests this week and a big paper, so we're rooting for her too!








3 comments:

  1. Your blog is awesome! And snowshoeing was awesome too! We always love when you guys come visit. Too bad you don't live closer. Jonah loves his Aunt Kathryn and Uncle Tim! 'Hope you get into your training, Tim... and good luck with your school stuff, Kathryn. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I wrote as Kent on accident so I had to delete it! I am so glad you guys have a blog now. I love the pictures. We sure miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you've joined the blogging community!!! :)

    ReplyDelete