For President’s Day weekend we went to see Grandma Amott. Evalyn and I hadn’t seen her since October and it was nice visiting with her again. The thing I love about going to Grandma’s is it’s a very relaxing visit. We all just hang out and visit.
On our way home we stopped by my In-Laws. It was so nice seeing them too since we haven’t been there before Christmas time. I’m especially looking forward to our next visit because that means we will be getting ready to pick up Tim!!!!!!
I must say I love seeing Evalyn with other babies but especially with her cousin Everett. (I promise Tim and I didn’t realize there names were so similar until after.) They are just so cute together! I know they must have hung out in heaven together before coming here.
I’m extremely blessed with such wonderful family! All of them! This deployment would have been much harder without their love and support.
So cute! Isn't it so fun seeing cousins play together?
ReplyDeleteIts so cute to see that generation picture and the pictures of the cousins playing together.
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet babies. She is growing up so fast. You look great also.
ReplyDelete