Evalyn sat up on her own! She is still a little wobbly but basically has it down. Although, she still hasn’t rolled over yet. She always needs help at one point. She can either get herself up on her side but then needs assistance getting the rest of the way over OR I help her get to her side and then she does the rest. I don’t know what the deal is.
Evalyn and I sure enjoyed this weekend. We (meaning my mom and I while Evalyn napped) made heart shaped sugar cookies for Valentine's day and enjoyed the warm weather by taking walks. It was soooo nice to get out and feel the sun. I’m finding that Evalyn really enjoys our walks. I look forward to spring when we can take them more often and even more when Tim can be with us!
Oh how I love hanging out with my little girl!
( Here is my little Valentine wearing the dress her Daddy sent.)
You're so close to actually being able to take those walks with Time! BTW, he is way good at picking out cute stuff for her! And I love that video of her, she's so cute! Go Evalyn!
ReplyDeleteHaha...Tim. Apparently my fingers naturally add the e to the end of that...
ReplyDelete