Six months ago today I held a newborn in my arms. She is much bigger now. I had a dear sister (Corie) tell me once that after having a child you can’t remember life without them. I'm finding that to be very true. It’s almost weird to think about a time when I didn’t have Evalyn. When I didn’t hear her laugh or see her smile or just have her there throughout the day. I have grown very attached to this little girl and love her so much! How grateful I am for Temples that make it possible for families to be together forever. I just can’t imagine life without Tim, and Evalyn.
We had a little too much fun taking pictures today, but when you have a baby this cute it’s hard to resist.
Did you take these photos yourself, Kathryn? They are gorgeous! (Of course, having a gorgeous subject like your darling Evalyn to photograph helps!)
ReplyDeleteSO! This is the age we've been waiting for! As incredible as it was to hold your newborn baby 6 months ago, you knew this was the age which meant Tim would soon be home! Your little family will be complete and all together! 'SO HAPPY for you!!!
You've been an AMAZING MOMMY and it shows in your beautiful, happy daughter!
Tim (and all of us) are SO LUCKY to have you in our lives! Love you always!
Those pictures are so cute! Evalyn really is so beautiful. I'm always telling Nolan how cute I think my niece is. She is looking SO big! It is so fun to see their personalities, quirks, preferences, and abilities develop. Look out, it'll be her 1st birthday before you know it! Enjoy the coming months... they are my favorite stage of baby-hood. We can't wait to see you in a few weeks when Tim's home! Love you!
ReplyDeleteYour baby is so dang cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love love love those pictures! She is such a beautiful sweet baby. And you are a wonderful mommy!
ReplyDeleteI can't get over how stinking cute she is! Seriously, she is just beautiful :).
ReplyDeleteYou are so lucky. Hope all is going well.
ReplyDelete