Here are some of the specifics of this October:
My good friend Janell stopped by for a visit!
Wanda and Dabeed came to visit and we went to the Pumpkin Walk.
I’m such a sucker for Daddy-Daughter outfits for Evalyn.
My Birthday! Tim shipped me some awesome gifts, including 6 huge professional cupcakes. Mom took me out to lunch, and I opened presents.
And of course Evalyn’s first Halloween! We carved pumpkins and even went trick or treating. Tim thought she was a little young but one of the reasons I want children is so I can do all that kid stuff again. I couldn’t wait to take Evalyn. She is an awesome trick or treater! We only went to two houses and got 9 pieces of candy!


October IS quite the month for you. I love that picture of us. :) Way to go Tim for doing an awesome bday even though he is so far away! And I can't wait until I can pinch those chubby little cheeks of Evalyn's again...love you! Glad you've had such a happy month.
ReplyDeleteWhoa, Evalyn!! She is really getting to be a chunker! It's been too long since I've seen that darling baby girl. She's looking healthy and cuter than ever. That ladybug costume? TO DIE FOR! And I'm happy she was successful at her first trick-or-treating experience. :) We've yet to take our boys, but probably next year. You're looking great, Kathryn! Wish we could see you more often, but hopefully we'll see you soon! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun photos! Keeping busy is the key!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! You have such a darling daughter.
ReplyDelete