Height: 22 1/2 inches....60% percentile
Head measurement: 15 1/2 inches......70% percentile
And here's the kicker!!
Weight: 13lbs. 5oz.......97% percentile
I knew she was a big baby! But I'm so glad that she is eating well and healthy. She sure keeps my busy. I was telling my mom the other day that having a baby has changed my way of living completely! I don't eat, sleep, get ready (or not get ready) for the day, clean, or anything else the same anymore. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, just still getting used to my new lifestyle. But it is so very worth it! Today, she was making me a little frustrated and then 2 minutes later she gave me this huge smile and I couldn't help but just smile back. I love that little girl so much! It's like they say though, the most rewarding things in life take the most work.
Here we are hanging out one morning. I went to take a picture and she gave this huge grin! Check out those cheeks!
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Its kind of sad how quickly they grow.
ReplyDeleteSeriously I can't wait till I can see you guys again. And way to go Evalyn, she's only two pounds lighter than Braxton, lol! Isn't it amazing that they can make you smile so easily even when you are tired and frustrated with them!
ReplyDeleteAnd I totally am just starting to get used to the new baby schedule...
She's so dang cute! The changes a child brings are definitely worth it!
ReplyDeleteShe is so precious. I can't wait until I get to see her, and you again.
ReplyDelete