I just can't stop looking at this picture! It makes me smile and cry at the same time. It was fun to watch Evalyn look at her Daddy so intensely and talk and smile at him. Timmy, we love and miss you lots!
Yep, that is a tear-jerker! My mom just showed me that picture this morning on your facebook (or Tim's... I don't know which). Doesn't it make you wonder how people did it back in the day before Skype?! Kathryn, you are a fabulous mommy and wife. Women are the glue that hold families together, and yours is rock-solid! You're the best! (p.s. Can we come visit you Thanksgiving weekend when we're up in Logan? I'll call you!)
I totally agree with Corie! You are AMAZING, Kathryn! I had a really nice visit with Tim this morning and I can hear in his voice how much he loves you and Evalyn! You are his greatest joys! Hang in there! We love you!
So Cute!!
ReplyDeleteYep, that is a tear-jerker! My mom just showed me that picture this morning on your facebook (or Tim's... I don't know which). Doesn't it make you wonder how people did it back in the day before Skype?! Kathryn, you are a fabulous mommy and wife. Women are the glue that hold families together, and yours is rock-solid! You're the best! (p.s. Can we come visit you Thanksgiving weekend when we're up in Logan? I'll call you!)
ReplyDeleteDon't make me cry too!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with Corie! You are AMAZING, Kathryn!
ReplyDeleteI had a really nice visit with Tim this morning and I can hear in his voice how much he loves you and Evalyn! You are his greatest joys!
Hang in there! We love you!
That really is way too precious!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing thing to have documented. So precious.
ReplyDelete