Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Glorious Summer!

Goodness it has been an awesome summer!!  Busy but good!  Our summer has been filled with parks, pools, picnics, bike rides, walks, and just being outside soaking up the sun.  Evalyn has the best tan lines to prove all of our sun activity.

2013-155 11.41.32

2013-147 12.27.00-12013-165 12.41.16


Summerfest! / Backyard pool time! / Riding bikes at the park.

2013-166 12.34.00

2013-169 17.36.11

2013-176 10.57.50


Evalyn playing hula hoop with my awesome 93 year old grandpa! / Analise and Evalyn looking at ants on one of our walks.

2013-170 17.34.132013-178 10.11.07


Evalyn loves watermelon. / Evalyn’s first bike ride to the park. I’m so proud of her and how well she is riding her bike, especially after she had a bit of a fall and wouldn’t get back on it for a time.

2013-177 16.53.102013-178 13.42.042013-182 10.03.36


Bubbles! / Splash pad with friends!

2013-178 20.01.242013-179 12.38.112013-179 12.37.33


Playing in the creek at the park. / More bike riding with some help from Analise.

2013-182 15.29.43 2013-189 10.48.48

After this past winter and being cooped up for so long this summer has been so wonderful! I am loving all the fun things that Evalyn can do now.  It’s so fun watching her turn into a little kid.  It’s been a fun first half of the summer and I’m looking forward to the rest of it!

Oh and here is just one of those awesome tan lines I was telling you about.  It’s even better in person.

2013-191 15.41.13

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! I miss Utah. So many things to do and enjoy. And I miss you! Love little kid tan lines. :)

    ReplyDelete