Monday, May 20, 2013

Some Fun Weekends!

We have had some pretty fun filled weekends this month! First off we had a good amount of birthdays in my family (Mom, Cam and Shalese) so what better way to celebrate than with family and food!  It was so fun having everyone over, and the weather was perfect for our outside dinner.

(The Birthday Bunch)

IMG_1755IMG_1758IMG_1752


Cake Time! Cam sure was excited!

IMG_1763

The next weekend we headed down to Centerville!  The weather was awesome and we loved playing outside so much!

IMG_1772

IMG_1776IMG_1777


Saturday morning our wonderful men watched the children while the mommy’s went to Kneaders and enjoyed a free French Toast breakfast for Mother’s Day.  It was so fun hanging out with just the girls and that French Toast was some of the best I have ever had!  So Yummy!

2013-131 15.20.14


That evening Tim and I got to attend a session at the Salt Lake Temple.  A first for the both of us.  That is one gorgeous temple and I’m so glad we got to go!  I sure am grateful for my handsome husband!  He is more than wonderful!

2013-131 20.28.24


Sunday evening we had a big family dinner put on by the men at Corie and Nolan’s house! The food was delicious, Evalyn was having a blast with her cousins, and I had a baby in my arms almost the whole time!  It was a more than fun evening!  Thank you Tim, Nolan, Bryce, Kevin, and Dabeed for putting that together!

(Evalyn playing tag, and my newest nephew Marshall!)

IMG_1780IMG_1787


Mimi and Papa with all their grandkids!

2013-140 15.50.21


The Wonderful McFall Clan

2013-140 15.50.04

2013-140 15.50.26

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures Kathryn! Looks like a lot of fun! The craft you made for your Mom looks awesome, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!!! It was so great having you guys visit and meet Marshall. You are an amazing mom, Kathryn, and it was fun celebrating Mothers Day with you. Seriously, you inspire me as a mama! I love that pic of you and Tim at the temple, by the way. :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun family you guys have!

    ReplyDelete