This winter has been HORRIBLE for our family! Not only have we been stuck inside due to freezing cold temperatures and bad air, we had non-stop sickness going around all during February and a bit into March. We had throw-ups, diarrhea, runny noses, stuffy noses, sore throats, coughing, goopy eyes, fevers, etc. It would go from one person to the next. We went though 6 (if not more) boxes of Kleenex, did a lot of throw-up laundry, and our medicine cabinet is now fully stocked! One morning we had so much… I’ll just call it “sickness” so as to not gross you out, going around that I just started laughing! I did a lot of crying too but at the moment I couldn’t help but laugh because of the state we were all in. I have never needed spring to come so badly!
When Tim’s spring break came around I told him we were doing something! Even though we are a poor college student family we needed a vacation, and where better than Salt Lake. We went to the Discovery Children’s Museum, Hogle Zoo, City Creek Center, swam at the pool, ate lots of yummy food, played on the hotel glass elevator, relaxed and enjoyed the awesome warm weather! I never thought I would have been so excited to vacation in Salt Lake but I was and we had such a great time!
Here is a spew of some of our pictures!
Oh my! I am sorry that you were having bad sickness. We went through that too all through February. Glad you are feeling better and had a good spring break!
ReplyDeleteim sorry you guys were so sick!! evalyn is such a cutie! i can't wait till you guys get to meet clara! miss you cuz!
ReplyDeleteThe Discovery is my favorite place for kids. So many fun things to do and explore. We need to get together.
ReplyDeleteHow fun and such a cute family!!!
ReplyDelete