Better late then never but I just wanted to share our month of December!
December was a very busy month for us with Christmas festivities, our anniversary and Tim’s Birthday. But it was a good one. With Evalyn being a little older she really got into more of the Christmas Spirit. She absolutely loved the Christmas lights! Every time we went out at night she would start saying, “Let’s find some lights!” We wanted to take her to see the lights at Temple Square. I just knew she would have loved it, but weather never cooperated so we are just making it a priority next year. Other December activities included:
Tim’s unit Christmas dinner party,
decorating our tree (don’t mind my weird looking face),
playing in the snow,
Evalyn moved into a big bed (thank you Mimi and Papa),
Side note: Evalyn never gets out of her bed. We still have to go in and get her in the mornings and when she wakes up from her naps. I was nervous we would have a period of returning Evalyn to her bed because she would get out. We are lucky!
our 4 year Anniversary,
(We went to dinner and then to Old Navy and messed around, ended up buying things for Evalyn and then went home. Yeah I know what your thinking, they are living it up! Ha Ha! Truth be told it was just nice having time with Tim!)
making gingerbread houses,
(Next time I’m joining Tim and Evalyn’s team. Mine didn’t last an hour before tumbling down.)
and just some hanging out time!
Aw I love you and your cute little family! We didn't end up making gingerbread houses this time. Hopefully next Christmas!
ReplyDeleteYou have one cute family! I love all the december activities! I'm glad you had such a great month! Love you!
ReplyDelete