Wanda, Dabeed, Kevin, Jonah and Everett all came for a visit on Valentine's Day! We had so much fun decorating cookies and Evalyn loved playing with her cousins. (Proof in the video link below) Which she can now say their names. In fact, when she woke up from her nap that day the first thing I heard over the monitor was, "Jonah, Jonah, Evie, Evie."
Here is Evalyn's favorite game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFdvLrr-ISM&sns=em
I can't get enough of this video. My favorite part is when Evalyn keeps reaching for the boys' hands and they are too busy jumping. It's too cute!
Oh my gosh she is getting so old! She is stinking cute. So funny watching her try to grab someone's hand. Cutie pie. :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that video! My mom was showing me some other videos of the cousins playing, too, and I loved the ones of Evalyn squealing while they were playing the keyboard. I wish we lived closer so th cousins could get together more often! I think that is so sweet that Evalyn woke up from her nap remembering the boys. (Also, this movie really showcases how wild and energetic my two rambunctious boys are. Heaven help me. Haha) Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! I can't believe how big she is getting! Why do they have to grow up so fast?!
ReplyDelete