Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Top McFall Stories for 2011

I wanted to do a short recap of some major events that took place this year.

Homecoming

The biggest event that happened this year was Tim’s return home from Afghanistan in March.DSC_0048DSC_0063 (One of the best days of my life!)

Hawaii

It was nice that we got to spend it with all of Tim’s family! We had a blast but this is one trip I will not do with a baby again.

IMG_0872

SDC11981

DSC_0244

 

 

Evalyn’s First Birthday

She is growing up too fast already!  I’m just trying to take as much in as possible.  She is such a sweetheart and I feel so lucky to be her mama!

DSC03610

 

Tim’s 30th Birthday!

And this awesome guy reached the big 3-0!  He is such a wonderful husband and daddy! I sure LIKE him a lot!

DSC03800

It has been a great year for our family, mostly because we are together!

2 comments: