Friday, December 30, 2011

Busy Busy December!

Wow what a month!  I feel exhausted but we sure had a lot of fun!  We got to be with a lot of family, and eat more food than we should have.  Tim worked at down at Camp Williams for a few days so Evalyn and I tagged along. We had a wonderful time with family in Centerville and sure partied it up! 

We also got a chance to visit my Grandma Amott!

DSC03774

After being home for only two days we went to Smithfield and spent Christmas with my side of the family.  Like most families we hung up stockings, sang songs, ate YUMMY food, and opened gifts.  But for Christmas Eve dinner my brother, Richard, (who recently returned home from a mission to Uganda) made us an African feast.  We had a fun time trying to learn to eat with our hands but learned their food is a bit bland compared to ours. 

DSC03777DSC03778

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is a bit of our Christmas through photos:

DSC03781DSC03782

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC03797DSC03798DSC03799DSC03800DSC03804

 

 

 

 

 

 

The absolute best part about this Christmas was having Tim home!!!

The day after Christmas is Tim’s birthday and this year was the big 30!  I had to make this one a little extra fun so I surprised him with snowmobiling! And we had a blast!

DSC03821

DSC03822

 

DSC03830

 

 

 

 

 

 

When we got home from snowmobiling, there was a surprise party waiting for him.  We had pizza, and enjoyed a picture slideshow of some highlights of Tim’s life. (Thanks again for that Kevin!)  Tim is truly one amazing guy!  I couldn’t ask for anyone better! 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great break! Those are some great pictures I'm so glad you shared :) and Happy Belated Birthday Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like so much fun! Glad you had such a great christmas, we loved your christmas card. Tell tim happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete