Sunday, December 18, 2011
Three Glorious Years
Three years ago today I married the man of my dreams! And unlike last year I get to be with him today! I would honestly be lost without my Timmy! I can't help but think of our circumstances last year and be overwhelmed with joy that he is home. This year we have hit some rough patches, mostly due to the adjustment that comes after a deployment and from having a child. Even with these difficult times we are put through there is no one else I want at my side. When Tim was gone I truly felt that a piece of me was missing. It was almost like walking around without an arm and leg. I am so glad that I have him forever because life on the earth would not be enough! I love you Timmy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aw, happy anniversary!!! I hope you have many many wonderful years to come. Love you!
ReplyDeleteBelated Happy Anniversary to one of the most wonderful couple I know. I love you.
ReplyDelete