Last week Evalyn went in for her 9 month check up. Well I’ll just get to the part that people are interested in.
Weight: 17 lbs. 5 oz - 30%
Height: 26 3/4 inches - 25%
Head: 17 1/4 inches - 55%
For a child who at 2 months was in the 97% for weight she isn’t gaining weight very fast anymore. Which is due partly to my fault and not producing enough milk. Now that she is on formula we hope to see her putting on the pounds!
In recent events, Evalyn is getting close to crawling. She is getting up on her knees and will get up on her tippy toes with her bum up in the air. We have a video of it that I hope to post. It is the funniest thing. She is such a character! Being her mom just gets better and more entertaining every month!
She is still pulling funny faces!
She's such a cutie! I can't wait to see you guys! I'm excited to see Malachi and Evalyn play together!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Kathryn, she looks so big in that first picture! I miss you guys tons... Tell Evalyn to stop growing so fast!
ReplyDelete