When Evalyn was first born, Tim seemed to step into the role of Father so quickly and easily. Much better than I did as mother. He was always so calm and made it look so easy. When he left to go back to Afghanistan, I honestly didn’t know what I was going to do without him. He was the one that was catching onto the feedings and holding her to get her to sleep and changing all her diapers. I was going to be a wreck without him. Miraculously, I and Evalyn survived.
So on this Father’s Day, the first official one for Tim, I want everybody, especially Tim, to know how great of a Father, Daddy, and Husband he is! I have done a crappy job of making it a special day for Tim and hope to do a much better job at letting him know how truly blessed our family is because of him! Happy Father’s Day, Tim!
Okay, that made me cry. Seriously, both of you are amazing! I am so happy you got yourself such a great man to be with you and your sweet little girl forever and ever. :)
ReplyDelete