It has been past due that I write about my sweet Evalyn. She is such a character and makes me laugh everyday. She pulls the funniest faces. She has two faces I haven’t gotten pictures of yet. One is she squints her whole face and breaths quickly through her mouth. The other she puckers out her bottom lip and say ba-ba-ba! Hilarious!
Her best face is when she smiles. It melts my heart.
Evalyn is nearing 9 months and isn’t crawling yet, but she is mobile. She pushes herself backwards. Sometimes into predicaments.
Evalyn has quite the sensitive stomach. And we have discovered the reasoning behind all her throw up episodes. She is sensitive to lactose. Her tummy just isn’t ready I guess.
Still no teeth for Evalyn but she loves to eat banana puffs. Her favorite foods are pears, and bananas. She also loves to sleep on her tummy now.
Evalyn loves Peek-a-Boo and is getting so good at it. I will put a blanket over my head and she will pull it off, greeting me with the biggest smile. She also has started playing during feeding time. She grabs her bib and hides her face. When I peek my head over she gives the biggest smile.
Life with Evalyn just gets better and better every month. It’s so fun watching her grow and learn new things. It’s funny to think there was a time when all she did was sleep. And was learning how to control her body and discovering her hands. I love my Evalyn to pieces!
(From our Hawaii 2011 Trip – To be blogged about soon)
Such a sweetie! I live when she makes the little "oh" lipped face. I want to hug her! (And you :D)
ReplyDeleteShe is dang cute!
ReplyDelete