I got an email a few months ago informing me about a Military Ball coming up in April. As soon as I got it I forwarded it to Tim and told him I wanted to go. My wonderful husband said yes. This “yes” included getting me a pretty dress, updating his Class A’s, taking me to dinner and DANCING! And we all know how much our husbands love dancing. Such a sweetheart! Needless to say we had a great time and Tim was reminded of my awesome dance moves. It was so nice to get dressed up and feel pretty. Those mom’s out there know how rare those occasions can be. (I sit in sweatpants as I write this and feel like I’m covered in baby snot.) Thank you Timmy for making me feel like a woman for a night!
(Oh how I love those Class A’s)
What a great looking couple + the baby! You are a cute family. I'm glad you had a fabulous time at the ball.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Tim for being a great sport! You look gorgimous in that dress my dear Kathryn. :D
ReplyDeleteYou look HOT, mama! :) I'm glad that you guys had that opportunity. I am a firm believer in date nights. Children can suck the romance out of the best of us! Keep it up, and I hope that little Eva is feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love your new blog header! Cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteI agree with corie, I love all the cute new pictures on your header! And you guys look so glamorous all ready for the ball :) I'm glad you had a fun reason to buy a new dress and go dancing... who doesn't love that?
ReplyDeleteSo I know someone that also went to I'd imagine that same military ball :). You look so pretty! How nice to have an excuse to get all dolled up. How I would like one of those! I've just got to say how happy I am for you that he's back :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so fun you guys! and you look so hot Kat!
ReplyDelete