Oh what would we do without weekends. Friday Evalyn had a sleepover with Grandma and Grandpa Amott. She sure had fun and Tim and I enjoyed some adult time together. Oh bowling, how you bring out the best in us all.
Saturday, we, like most other people, had an Easter egg hunt. Evalyn was more interested in the grass than the actually eggs but still had fun.
(Evalyn looking for eggs.)
After some egg hunting we went to the park and enjoyed a picnic.
This morning, Evalyn looked more than adorable in her Easter dress. Goodness she is such a cutie!
Nothing super exciting but a much needed weekend.
You have such a darling daughter!
ReplyDeleteKathryn, you look quite evil in that bowling ball picture. :) I'm glad you guys are enjoying so many fantastic date nights & sleepovers without Evalyn. I'm jealous! Love the pictures. Evalyn looks so beautiful in her Easter dress!
ReplyDeleteThat girl just keeps getting cuter and cuter! We miss you guys... I hope you're prepared for some major fun in a couple weeks! :)
ReplyDeleteGrandma and Grandpa Amott. That is great. I am so glad that life is "normal" with Tim home and that you can be a family together in the same house.
ReplyDeleteHee hee...bowling brings out the best in us all? I remember when we used to throw balls down the lane in front of people on their turn. LOL. And Evalyn just MELTS my heart! She is soooo adorable!
ReplyDeleteIt's so great to see pictures of your family together! Looks like a fun Easter!
ReplyDelete