March 20, 2010 marked the start of a year long deployment. A year filled with tears, Skype, growth, family and lots of love. On March 20, 2011, our family was reunited. The day of Tim’s homecoming seemed all but too true to have finally arrived. I honestly thought this day would never come and that my relationship with Tim was going to be phone calls and video chats for the rest of my life. Not a day has gone by yet that I haven’t thought, “I’m so glad we are done with that deployment!”
Order of Events….
I love being able to turn and see Tim next to me or hear his voice in the background. I love cooking dinner for him again and finding his clothes in the laundry. Waking up and seeing his face, watching him interact with Evalyn and talking face to face. I love my family so much and I’m grateful everyday that we are together! Life really is much better with Tim around!
I'm so happy for you guys, you have a cute family!!
ReplyDeleteIm so happy for your family. I love all your pictures. Andrew has been home for 2 years now and Im still greatful to find his dirty clothes on the floor. lol Im so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to cry looking at these pictures! I'm so happy for you that he's home. What a precious reunion!
ReplyDeleteKathryn, I just saw this post and loved how you expressed your joy at having Tim home! You made me realize some things I take for granted (like the clothes in the laundry thing... and hearing his voice in the background). I love seeing the three of you together, and I am so happy for you that your other half is home and now you're complete! I admire you SO much for enduring that year, and you are seriously one of my heroes. Love you all!
ReplyDelete