Saturday, August 7, 2010

One month till "Hello Baby!" & "Hello Husband!"

A month from today our little one is scheduled to arrive! Which is a very good thing because I don't know how I'm supposed to get any bigger than this. I'm so very excited to have a baby but my mind almost finds it to hard to believe. I certainly know I'm carrying a baby! Goodness, this little one moves so much and is very strong. More than once have a given a little "yelp" or flinched because this baby hits me hard. I'm so very excited to see our baby and hold him/her! Yeah...and excited to find out whether it's a boy or girl. Tim is also scheduled to come home on leave in about a month as well!! It will be so nice to be with him! I don't know what I'm more excited for, seeing Tim again or having a baby. (Which hopefully will happen at the same time!) I'm just so excited for both!!!!! Possibly, I'm more excited to see Tim because I'm also very nervous to have this baby and be a mama, but still very excited! (Wow, how many times did I say excited in that paragraph?!)

Here's just a little update of what I have been keeping myself busy with:
1. Work, especially now since we moved into the new building and we are trying to get our enrollment all figured out.
2. Spanish. I signed up for a Spanish class at Bridgerland that started the beginning of July and goes till Sept. 2. We meet twice a week for 2 hours. I have really enjoyed it and am learning that Spanish is much more complicated than I originally thought.
3. Baby stuff. This includes Lamaze class, embroidering a nursery book, sewing burp cloths, and of course extra sleeping. I still have a lot more "baby stuff" to do before I'm ready for this little one.

I also want to share this with you.
http://connect2utah.com/news-story/?nxd_id=102365
There was also an article written in the Salt Lake Tribune about the event where Tim is quoted twice! (If you are interested in reading that let me know and I will email it to you.) This happened where Tim is located. He wrote about this experience a little on his blog. He is even in one of the pictures they show. It's near the end, and the one with all the other soldiers in their uniform posing for the picture. He is in the middle row, 4th one from the left. I'm so very very very very proud of my husband! This story brings me to tears thinking about the wonderful men and women that serve and the camaraderie they have. I'm so very grateful to them and extremely proud to be Tim's wife! He is such a great leader and soldier! Goodness, I sure miss him!

3 comments:

  1. Thank goodness! That will be an extra exciting time! I'm happy you finally get to see Tim. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely teared up reading that article. Our soldiers are amazing for sure, especially Tim! :) You're always in my thoughts and prayers while he's away from you and the baby. It's going to be so great when he gets to come home and the little one is born. I'm really hoping Bryce and I will be able to come up and visit!! Good luck this last month... keep staying strong, love you Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for you to see your husband and meet your new baby. What an exciting September you are going to have! Good luck with all!!

    ReplyDelete