Then I got so see Tim for 4 days in Seattle after they finished some training. It was so nice to see him again! And we had so much fun seeing Seattle. The Space Needle, Pacific Science Center, Music museum, Science Fiction museum, the Seattle aquarium, and we got to go on a boat ride around the harbor.
Now I'm back in good ole' Utah. I finally got my bedroom put together and have started clearing things out of the baby's room with the help of my wonderful mother! Now I'll be looking for a job this summer.
You are so cute! I am so glad you were able to see Tim for a little while.
ReplyDeleteah... kathryn you make such a super cute pregnant lady! I"m so so so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteKathryn! I just found your blog through Janell's. I don't know how you can go without your husband for so long! You are a much stronger person than I ever could be! What a fun trip! And congrats on your baby! That's seriously so exciting! Oh, and if you ever want to visit our blog, let me know your email. Mine is melissa.daines@aggiemail.usu.edu. Good to see you're doing well!
ReplyDeleteSo somehow I have missed your updates. I hope you are continuing to hang in there. Looks like you've had some fun, and you look great! Haha...Brent didn't recognize you for a second with your short hair. It was funny. Anywho, keep smiling and let me know if you ever need anything!!!
ReplyDeleteKathryn, you look radiant! You are seriously the cutest pregnant woman ever! I'm so excited to meet my little niece/nephew in just a few more months! Love you!
ReplyDelete