Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Two Becomes Three

Well I guess it's about time to say it....we're having a baby! The little McFall family will increase by one in September. We are both so excited! And even though the timing isn't quite what we wanted with Tim being gone, I just know this little one is supposed to come to us now. I can honestly say when Tim is gone I feel as if a part of me is missing, but in a way now I still have a part of him with me. What an year it's going to be!

Here's the little guy/gal at 11 weeks, 5 cm long. It's now 5 inches long from head to bum! How they grow!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted those ultrasound pictures! I hadn't seen them yet. Yep, there's definitely a miracle coming to your family soon. You will be an AMAZING mother, and I am excited to have another niece or nephew. 'Hope you're doing well! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Let's get together sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! We will have to get together and do some BABY shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dara is really excited that your little one will be born in September like she was. Congrats. We will miss seeing you grow. Post pictures.

    ReplyDelete