Yesterday was one of the hardest days I've had to deal with yet. I could not prepare myself enough for having to say good-bye to my other half. I love you so much Tim and will think about you everyday! I pray this time goes by quickly.
Kathryn, you are very brave! We also will be praying for you & Tim every day, and remember that you are our sister/daughter/friend now and we love you! Come visit often! :)
You two are in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteKathryn, you are very brave! We also will be praying for you & Tim every day, and remember that you are our sister/daughter/friend now and we love you! Come visit often! :)
ReplyDeleteKathryn! I'm praying for you guys! Please give me a call if you ever need anything. I love you!
ReplyDeletelove you sister!!!! Love Tim!!!!! :o) we will do what we can to help time go quickly!
ReplyDeleteYou and Tim are in our prayers. We love you both! I agree with Shalese, we'll do what we can to make the time go by fast! I love you girl!
ReplyDeleteI know it is SO hard! You are so brave and strong. Take care of yourself and that baby. I love you!
ReplyDelete