Thursday, June 11, 2009

Randomness From Life!

Here are some pictures from what has been going on the past month in our life! :)

We went to Smithfield Memorial Day weekend to see my family. I brushed up on my trampoline skills.

Richard went to Senior Prom. Such a good lookin' kid!Memorial Day we went to the Clark Planetarium to see a 3D movie with Tim's siblings!
We had a campfire that evening with Tim's family at Muller park.
Of course there were marshmallows involved!
And Starbursts!! Yummy!!

Tim at work looking so pretty!Richard graduated!
I went with some family to Boise, ID for my cousin's wedding. Here is Grandma and Grandpa trying to protect themselves from the rain. I love this picture!
We stopped at Twin Falls on the way home even though it is a single fall now.
I love family!!

3 comments:

  1. That was an awesome update! Wow, you guys have been up to a lot of good stuff! That picture of you on the tramp? Uh-mazing. Love you both! (Oh, and happy 6-month anniversary!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Pictures! I saw your mom at willow park!!!!! Oh and we moved back to Logan! So next time your up let me know!

    ReplyDelete