Thursday, May 14, 2009

Curtains Galore!

Wanda and Dabeed have been wonderful to let us stay with them and not only that but redo their basement for Tim and I. We did a lot of painting last week and yesterday I made curtains for the bedroom! I just had to display my hard work. It took me quite some time but I feel so proud of myself. I have to thank my dear Aunt Sherilyn for showing me the reins of sewing. Who knows...maybe someday I will be as talented as her and make quilts! (P.S I don't know why but the camera made the walls look pink...they really are a light, light gray color.)

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I think we've all done time in in-laws' basements. Haha! It is great that you are able to turn it into your own home. Love you guys! We will be in Utah over Memorial Day Weekend if you want to get together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo....I am jealous. Our walls are a all white and bare. And I have no cute curtains. Lame. Good job tho! :D Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL CURTAINS! And yes we have all spent time with the in-laws. I'm hoping to get out soon! Too bad the walls really aren't that grandma pink color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the compliment, but it takes talent to put learning to such good use.

    ReplyDelete