The next weekend we went was for a marriage enrichment seminar called PREP put on by the Army National Guard. We learned lots of good stuff to having a happy marriage. It went from Friday evening to Sunday morning. We had classes during the morning and afternoon and then they let us free for the evenings. We stayed at The Yarrow and the best part was it was all free. The hotel and food were covered by the Guard!! So as much as the military takes my husband away at least they offer things like this for us to enjoy!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Park City Weekends!
The next weekend we went was for a marriage enrichment seminar called PREP put on by the Army National Guard. We learned lots of good stuff to having a happy marriage. It went from Friday evening to Sunday morning. We had classes during the morning and afternoon and then they let us free for the evenings. We stayed at The Yarrow and the best part was it was all free. The hotel and food were covered by the Guard!! So as much as the military takes my husband away at least they offer things like this for us to enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray for get-aways! I'm glad you two got to have some husband & wife time. Although, I must say, you two are so good together that you could've TAUGHT those marriage seminars! You guys make marriage look easy!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to see you and your "playmate" are doing well! Yep, I heard about that one. ;)
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute together. Park city is one of my favorite places! Two weekends in a row, I am jealous! Let me know when you'll be coming to up, we should definitely get together.
ReplyDeleteOh fun! I would like to do a little seminar!
ReplyDelete