
Well I have now joined Timmy in Centerville. It was quite the move. I didn't think we had as much stuff as we did but we had such great help with the cleaning and hauling! Thank you to those wonderful people!!! It's nice to be living with my husband again, but now I have to find a job. Oh fun.

That is great! Are you in a house? Apartment? Staying with family? I'm glad you guys are together again. Love you!
ReplyDeleteTim's mom and dad are letting us stay with them for the summer. Because Timmy had difficulties finding a job in Logan our savings depleted so we are trying to build that up again.
ReplyDeleteOh yay! you two are together again! I know what you mean about not knowing how much stuff you have. I am always amazed how much crap we have every time we move!
ReplyDeleteHappy day that you get to be with your husband again!!!
ReplyDelete