Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Monday Retreat!

Timmy is living in Centerville now because he is working at Camp Williams in Draper. After not seeing my husband for a week I drove to Centerville for the weekend to spend some time with him. Monday morning it was time to go home. It was hard to get myself to leave, so I didn't. Timmy got off work early and by early I mean he didn't have to go. Due to some road construction near Camp Williams the power was turned off and there isn't much to do without the electricity.

Timmy and I went to Red Robin for some tasty lunch and then headed to The Living Planet Aquarium. Tim and I couldn't really remember the last time we had been to an aquarium so it was pretty fun. We saw some pretty cool underwater creatures.

One of the neat things about this aquarium was you could touch the sting rays! Timmy was much braver than me but at least I still touched it. Slimy!


An Octopus!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm glad you got another day together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are so brave for touching a sting ray!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job on touching the sting ray! By the way this is Jeana, send me your e-mail address to jeana.waldron@gmail.com and i'll send you an invite to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Is this a permanent job for Tim? It looks like you guys had so much fun. If you get lonely call your favorite aunt (ahem, that's ME haha) and I will come running.

    ReplyDelete