This winter was manageable. Our family didn’t have a whole month of non-stop sickness which was so nice. I just would have liked a little more snow to play in. But I’m so glad spring came quick!
Here are some snap shots of what we did this winter.
A walk in the rain and dress shopping with Mimi!My little brother got engaged!! He and Brittny are getting married June 21st and I sure am excited for them. They were kind enough to move the wedding to the middle of June instead of the beginning so I would be able to be there!
Evalyn has been involved in a tumbling class since November and has loved it! It has been fun having her show off what she learns there at home.
In March, Tim was in charge of this big Leadership Conference at USU. This is what his job is and what he has been working on since he started there in the fall. I wanted to see a little of it so I packed up lunch and took the girls on the bus for a little trip on campus. It was neat seeing what Tim had been working on and the girls where troopers on our trip. They loved riding the bus!
On April 3rd, my sweet niece, Madison, was born!! Goodness she is precious!! It is kind of weird not having Shalese be pregnant with me anymore, but soon we will get to carry our babies around in our arms together instead of our bellies.
It’s a little bit of a jumbled post but at least it’s up now! We have had a good couple months! Busy, but good! We have been tremendously blessed and only one more week until Tim is done with the semester!
No comments:
Post a Comment