Tuesday, January 7, 2014

We Are Alive!

So I am way behind on this thing! The semester started and things got really busy fast! Plus this happened….

2013-309 17.41.46

Baby McFall #2 is growing and due to arrive June 1st!  We are so excited!  But because of the pregnancy and Tim having such a busy semester, when I had a break I slept instead of getting anything else done. So here are some highlights since the last post.

Evalyn turned 3 back in September!  Goodness, is that girl growing up fast!

IMG_1814IMG_1815


2013-265 11.17.28-2

 

The Pumpkin Walk and Halloween!  October is one of my favorite months of the year and the holidays just get more and more fun with Evalyn.  This was the first year we took her actual Trick-or-Treating and she loved it, of course! Who doesn’t love getting free candy!
2013-302 17.07.042013-304 18.19.50

Halloween Party at Grandma’s house!  Frosting Cookies, decorating pumpkins and jumping in leaves!
2013-292 11.44.222013-292 12.08.41

Evalyn 1st (and hopefully only) self haircut!  Yeah I almost cried when I saw the hair in the sink.

2013-303 09.42.292013-303 09.43.22

 

In November, Tim made a robot hat from his Coke Zero box, I took a picture of my 12 week pregnant belly, Evalyn made herself a peanut butter sandwich (grabbed everything she needed by herself.  Like I said she is growing up so fast!)
2013-320 09.44.542013-322 09.50.072013-327 12.15.53-1

And we enjoyed Thanksgiving with our family in Centerville!

2013-332 14.13.462013-333 11.47.06

December was so fun!!!  It was really nice having Tim home more with the school break.  Evalyn said multiple times, “Daddy, I like when you are home!”  It was a wonderful Christmas and we have been so blessed this!  I greatly love this family I have been blessed with and I’m so excited for our new addition!
2013-335 20.11.342013-340 19.41.46

2013-347 19.12.572013-348 18.04.422013-355 14.49.082013-356 12.54.342013-359 08.34.33

2013-358 11.33.422013-359 09.53.30

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I miss you guys! CONGRATULATIONS on baby #2!! That is so exciting :) Hope all goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete