Monday, September 30, 2013

Thank You Summer 2013

This past summer was one of the best I’ve had in awhile.  I think with Evalyn being a bit older now and doing more things it was like having a childhood summer again.  This was a much needed summer and it went way too quick.  But fall is now coming and I LOVE fall! (Warning: Picture Overload)

2013-155 11.41.302013-165 12.41.162013-169 17.36.112013-176 10.57.492013-177 16.53.112013-178 13.42.042013-179 12.37.34

2013-185 14.36.522013-186 10.51.56


Summer brought with it lots of visitors! I got to see my good friend, Adrianne who is living in Texas and my good friend Janell, who is in Washington.  My cousin Julie, also from Texas and her two kids were here for the whole summer! It was awesome!

2013-186 14.34.202013-219 17.12.03

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2013-191 11.11.582013-191 11.02.20


Tim worked down at Camp Williams for a week in July so we tagged along and hung out with our family in Centerville! Evalyn loved getting to play with her cousins so much.  We went to a kids dollar movie, had a picnic, went for a bike ride, swam at the pool and just got to play all week.

2013-196 10.54.312013-197 11.04.172013-199 11.17.192013-199 12.36.282013-200 10.30.592013-200 12.15.052013-200 16.23.522013-205 12.38.332013-205 12.56.492013-210 09.14.36

2013-216 11.25.412013-216 19.35.362013-220 19.31.052013-229 10.59.142013-236 11.33.112013-240 11.33.162013-190 11.24.382013-187 13.01.572013-192 09.23.07

Thank you Summer ‘13! We loved you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment