Saturday, December 18, 2010

Two Years

     Two years ago today I married the man of my dreams!  And the person I want to spend today with more than anyone else is away.  Because I cannot hold his hand or kiss his face I write this in hopes it will do my feelings justice.
     I recall the days of when we were just friends working together at the Boys & Girls Club.  One day in particular he gave a presentation to the children about the Army and his tour in Iraq.  As I sat in the audience looking at him in that uniform (oh so handsome) and listening, I imagined what it would be like to be married to that Timothy McFall.  I couldn't help but smile.  I get to be that lucky girl who knows what it is like being his wife and it brings more than a smile to my face.  Sometimes tears to my eyes when I think about how blessed I am to have him in my life.  Words cannot describe my feelings for him.  He is truly wonderful and I love him with all my heart.  How extremely grateful I am that March is nearing.  I think about his return everyday!  Happy Anniversary my Love!

3 comments:

  1. awww. Very sweet. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I really can't believe it's been two years, since I cut out a record number of snowflakes--including the weather vane snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn, We couldn't have hoped for a more wonderful wife for Tim than you! We are all the lucky (blessed!) ones to have you in our lives! Thank you so much for loving Tim as much as you do, and for being such an amazing mother to Evalyn while Tim's away! We adore you both (and Timmy too)! Love, Wanda and Dabeed

    ReplyDelete