10 weeks left until this little one is scheduled to come. I'm so very excited for this baby but also excited because it means that I will get to be with Tim again. I have been so lucky during this pregnancy. I haven't had any serious issues or pains. I am definitely feeling large though. Lately, I have loved that I'm feeling more than just kicks now. There are rolls across my stomach and pushes on my belly! I can't help but smile when the little one really starts moving around. Last night I even started laughing. I'm so very grateful for this baby and the wonderful blessing and comfort he/she is at this time. This is a certainly a special pregnancy and I feel such a strong bond with this baby already.
Aw, Kathryn you look so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun seeing you last week! I'm so glad you are doing so well! You look great!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a cute pregnant girl!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! I'm so excited for Junior! Also I've been helping my mom get your Baby Shower ready...let's just say, "Be excited!"
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute!!
ReplyDelete