
Okay....so I'm a little behind on the blog thing but I just wanted to put this up quick. We took Richard, or now more correctly called Elder Amott, to the airport this morning. It was a happy but also very sad day! How wonderful he will be in the mission field, but also how much our family is going to miss him! He looked so awesome today. I just can't wait until we get that first email.


Richard with his tasty candy lei Wanda (my mother-in-law) made!

Timmy having some fun at the baggage check in area!

See you in two years little brother!
One other quick update...
Tim and I are living in Draper now. We found a nice apartment and moved in yesterday.
I love the lei you mother in law made! Rich is going to be such a good missionary. He has such a fun personality and an awesome big sister to support him! love you!
ReplyDeleteI hope you give your mom some extra hugs for the next little while. I am so excited for you guys that you got your own place! YEA!!
ReplyDeleteJust looking at the pics made me cry. I'm pretty sure the kid that ran around in the nude is not old enough to be a missionary.
ReplyDeleteWow! Where has the time gone? I"m so glad you guys have your own place now! you'll have to post some pictures of it!
ReplyDeleteHe is sure looking great! It is hard to believe that he has gone for two years. If you ever miss him, just call me. I will act like Richard for ya. Make sure you let us see some pictures of your new place.
ReplyDeleteHi from the humanitarian missionaries in Uganda. We are assigned to the same ward as Elder Amott. He is awesome. Truly he is a great missinary working very hard and having great success. Saw him today at church and he was looking mighty fine and busy making the rounds to all his investigators. See www.barlowsinuganda.blogspot.com for a recent picture of your Elder.
ReplyDelete