Monday, November 5, 2012

There’s Aren’t Enough Days In October!

There were so many fun things going on in October and I wanted to get to all of them but unfortunately time and money didn’t allow it. We got to as much as we could and had such a fun time.  I love October!

Playing in the leaves.

2012-10-16 23.57.362012-10-16 23.57.562012-10-27 15.49.28


Picking out pumpkins.

2012-10-16 17.25.08


The Pumpkin Walk

2012-10-19 06.58.262012-10-19 18.39.29

2012-10-19 07.05.32

I love me  some Nacho Libre!

 

 

 

2012-10-19 07.33.492012-10-19 07.39.17

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Carving/Painting Pumpkins

2012-10-22 19.33.182012-10-22 19.33.292012-10-22 20.06.51



The American West Heritage Center

This place was so fun! It had a giant slide, potato launcher, hatchet throwing, shooting, hay maze, pony rides, train rides and more but that is all we got to.
IMG_15062012-10-27 12.25.44IMG_1510IMG_15132012-10-27 12.36.58IMG_1516IMG_1518IMG_1520IMG_1524IMG_1531IMG_1535

 

My Birthday

Tim was such a sweetheart and made me a cake, decorated the house, and put Evalyn to bed that night. (When Tim was hanging decorations Evalyn kept saying, “I can’t reach Mommy’s Birthday!” So she went to the bathroom and grabbed her potty to help her. It was the funniest thing.)
2012-10-30 09.02.032012-10-30 09.24.232012-10-30 20.24.22



Halloween

We went Trick or Treating three times on Halloween.  First, we went with the neighbor boys along Downtown Logan. Then to a trunk or treat at Ensign Toyota, and finally to our stake trunk or treat! We just partied all day!
IMG_1536

2012-10-30 23.55.26IMG_1545IMG_1547IMG_1548IMG_1550

We won Cutest Couple Award!

Tim and I also went to Thriller (a Halloween themed dance show) this year. We have gone many times before and love it.  Here are some other random pictures from this month.

IMG_1468IMG_1490IMG_1474IMG_1476IMG_1471IMG_1478

Thank you October for all the fun you bring! We will see you again next year!

2 comments:

  1. Kathryn, I'm so impressed by your mad Halloween costume-making skills! You guys look super cute... I particularly love Evalyn's tinkerbell shoes :) And I'm glad you were able to really make the most out of October, looks like so much fun! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Analise "pushing" Evalyn.

    ReplyDelete