Sunday, May 27, 2012

We Are Here! We Are Here! We Are Here!

Wow! It has been a while since I have posted.  Tim reorganized the computer which meant I didin't know where the pictures were anymore.  We also had one super crazy spring semester.  And to be honest I have not been in the best state of mind.  But now I'm here and want to share some fun pictures! (This is going to be a disorganized post but at least I'm updating.)

Easter? I am behind.  But here's a funny story...I had an egg hunt set up with some friends but then it got canceled and I was a little bummed out that we didn't have an egg hunt to go to.  Saturday before Easter I decided to take Evalyn to the park in the late morning.  And what do ya know, we stumbled upon an Easter Egg Hunt! I was so thrilled!

We also ended up doing an egg hunt at my parents's. Once Evalyn discovered there was candy inside the egg, it was hard to get her to keep hunting.




Our lives have also been filled with another child.  Cam and Shalese's little girl, Analise, comes over to play while they have to work.  We started watching her at the beginning of March and Thursday will be our last day.  Evalyn has enjoyed having a baby around.  She loves to give her hugs and kisses, point out her body parts, and put her pacifier in when she is crying.  She also tries to share her snacks and juice and loves when I stand Analise up so she can grab her hands and play Ring-Around-The-Rosies. Which Analise enjoys!


Cute moment...Evalyn kept handing me her sippy cup and then leaning back in my arms. After a few times I finally figured out what she wanted, to be fed like Analise. I sure enjoyed that little moment.

Here's another little moment.  One morning, I walked into the kitchen to find Evalyn snuggling with her daddy.  The picture speaks for its self.  Absolutely precious!


I can't believe Tim has been out of school for almost a month now.  It has flown by.  He has been picking up A LOT of shifts at the hospital.  Which will be nice for the paycheck but I greatly look forward to his days off.  We try to sneak in some fun here and there, which hopefully there will be more of that in the coming summer months. Something fun we attended was Smithfield's Health Days.  We went to the parade where Evalyn stopped wanting to pick up the candy and just eat it. Then we headed over to a big grassy area where they had booths, and yummy food.  It was nice to be out in the sun for a bit.


That is about all for now.  McFall out!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! I definitely need to see you in a couple weeks when I come to Utah. Evalyn is getting so big! I absolutely love that daddy/daughter cuddling picture. :)

    ReplyDelete