
Where can you go where it only costs $2.25 per person to get in and all the games only cost a few nickels? I'll tell you where...NICKELMANIA! Oh my goodness that place is a blast! We ended up with $6 worth of nickels (That's 120 nickels!) after rummaging through Tim's car and my purse and played for a good 2 hours! The place wasn't junky and all the machines worked! There were tons of games...TONS! Of course I beat Timmy in Skeet-ball....TWICE! At the end we had 93 tickets so I got to get one of those big Laffy Taffy sticks. We were livin' it up this week!
This one you had to catch the bees and put them in the honey pot.

Hit the crabs with your hands! They would laugh at you when they came out.

I'm a little embarrassed to put this one on but it makes me laugh. I didn't realized I was sticking out my tongue. This game took lots of concentration. I was a taxi driver that had to pick up passengers and take them to their destination within the allotted time. The more passengers the more money! This was one of my favorites!
Lol. Oh Kathryn, I love you! We are totally going on a triple date with some friends to our nickel arcade place in a couple weeks. Totally love it!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun date! The picture of Tim with the huge gun looks about right. :) And I love your wide stance in the movie - better whacking power! I love how much fun you and Tim have together. You guys truly are best friends. What a great example!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of fun. I love your new picture on the beach. What a CUTE couple.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that sounds like so much fun! I love the video of you! By the way, I think it is a proven fact that sticking out you tongue always helps you concentrate! I do it too and I know it works!
ReplyDelete