
Tim and I carved our pumpkins yesterday! There not much to tell. I just wanted to show them. I was going for a teeth-grin look but it looks more like a stitched closed mouth. Oh well I'm still happy the way it turned out. Tim went for a basic look, due to the fact that it was way past his bedtime. I love Halloween!
I love your pumpkins!!! Super fun! I know why you love Halloween, maybe it's because it is by your birthday?!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute carving jobs! They looked especially awesome with the candles glowing inside them. :) 'Can't wait for your p-a-r-t-y on Friday, birthday girl! See you then!
ReplyDeleteI love carving pumpkins! By the way, you look so beautiful in that picture! We really need to get together, I miss you tons. Also, I agree with you about the deer on the trailer, they should have covered them! I was driving back to logan from garland on sunday and I almost hit this huge elk! barry was so excited, he wanted me to turn around so he could get a better look at it! Honestly!
ReplyDeleteI see the teeth you were going for! I hope your birthday was awesome too:)
ReplyDeleteTrevor pointed out during Trick or Treating tonight that we forgot to carve pumpkins this year. Oops. Yep we did. Haha! Yours look great!! Love you!
ReplyDelete